Our goal is to provide service technicians with reman rack and pinion steering they can trust. This enables them to offer their customers dependable steering performance and great value. During our OE-engineered remanufacturing process, rack and pinion units receive close attention.
When BBB Industries engineers apply their OE experience and high standards to steering, the result is remanufactured rack and pinion products of exceptional quality for all makes and models.
- Components are inspected and tested for straightness and structural integrity.
- Housings are bead-blasted to eliminate rust and/or corrosion.
- Sealing surfaces are polished, restored and checked for smoothness.
- Seals and boots are replaced with new OE-equivalent parts.
- Assembled units are 100% functionally tested for leaks and steering performance.
Applying our OE-experience and standards results in remanufactured power steering pumps that offer like-new quality and dependability in a broad range of applications for all makes and models.
RACK & PINION WARRANTY
BBB warrants our remanufactured steering gears to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of sale to the end user for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles. Both warranties apply only to units that fit cars, vans and light trucks, both domestic and import applications. All commercial, heavy duty and industrial units are warranted for a period of 12 months.
Warranty is limited to replacing or repairing any unit that proves to be defective in workmanship or materials, one time against the initial purchase. BBB assumes no liability beyond replacement of the unit. Warranty is void if the unit is improperly installed or damaged as a result of misdiagnosis of the vehicle’s power steering system.