Looking for dependability? BBB Industries’ remanufactured alternators meet or exceed OE standards because they’re remanufactured using processes similar to the way new alternators are made. Our remanufactured alternators are built with components that are gauged, sorted, tested and renewed to OE quality specifications, and with vital new parts, too. In fact, every component and part must meet strict BBB Industries standards.
Scheduled laboratory testing of alternators from the assembly line includes a comprehensive “hot performance” test that compares an alternator’s performance with the OE-quality standards established for its particular applications.
Because of this strict adherence to OE-quality, a BBB Industries premium remanufactured alternator installs quickly and easily, and provides cranking performance you can count on.
How BBB Remanufactures an Alternator
- Housing – Mounting threads, surfaces inspected and renewed as necessary
- Fan – Straightened or replaced as necessary
- Pulley – Renewed or refinished as necessary
- Bearings – Replaced throughout
- Shaft – Gauged and replaced as necessary
- Rotor – Inspected, tested and balanced to OE specifications
- Stator – Inspected and tested for rated output
- Voltage Regulator – Tested and replaced as necessary
- Rectifier – Load tested, replaced as necessary
- Insulators, Brushes, Terminal Hardware – Inspected and replaced as necessary
- Slip Ring – Gauged and renewed as necessary
- Testing – Every unit is end-of-line tested prior to shipping
100% New Alternators
Demand Reliability – New BBB Industries alternators are designed for customers who demand reliability and performance. Our alternators are manufactured using 100% new premium parts and are tested to meet or exceed OE standards.
Demand Performance – Faulty units can add costs, risk, time and customer dissatisfaction to the repair job. Why chance it? Every new alternator is tested prior to departing the factory. This test ensures the BBB unit meets or exceeds OE quality specifications.
Demand Form, Fit and Function – All new BBB Industries alternators are built to meet OE Form, Fit and Function specifications. We do not substitute adapted, converted or “will fit” components which means that the BBB unit fits, it works and it’s an exact replacement for the original unit.
Demand Service – Our world class customer service provides customers and installers with the tools to complete the job quickly, efficiently and correctly. We offer services such as toll free technical phone support, specialized catalogs, unit images, next day delivery, technical bulletins, installation and troubleshooting tips and more. If you have questions, we have the answers.
CORE RETURN POLICY
Unbroken, complete cores in the original box will receive 100% credit. Broken cores or cores with parts missing will receive 50% core credit only. Disassembled, non-rebuildable, modified or replacement cores will receive zero credit.